tedd wrote:
> At 11:10 PM +0100 10/1/08, Nathan Rixham wrote:
>>> [tested - works]
>>> -snip-
>>> ?>
>>> regards! nathan :)
>>
>> I need to re-address this.. tedd your original code works fine over
>> here; as does the code I sent you, and the code jay submitted first..
>>
>> do us a favour, copy and paste exactly what I just handed through and
>> run it; are the results correct?
>
> To all:
>
> The code provided by nathan works for me as well. However, the problem
> is not easily explained, but I can demonstrate it -- try this:
>
> http://www.webbytedd.com/zzz/index.php
>
> * A complete listing of the code follows the demo.
>
> When the code is first loaded, the session variables are defined and
> populated. Proof of this is shown in the top left corner of the page,
> which reports:
>
> Cable Diane
> Ron Big
> Dirt Joe
>
> Now click the "Continue" button and you will be presented with the next
> step which shows a list of the SESSION variables in both the top left
> corner AND immediately below "Step 2". Everything is righteous to there.
>
> However, the next portion of the code is the foreach loop where the
> first SESSION pair is output correctly, but the rest aren't.
>
> This is followed by another listing of the SESSION variables and this
> time is shows that they have completely disappeared.
>
> Okay gang -- what's up with that?
>
> Cut and paste the code and see for yourself.
>
> Cheers,
>
> tedd

Well, I would have to say it is a configuration issue on your server.

Here is the results for my test with your code.  Works fine.

http://www.cmsws.com/examples/php/testscripts/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/002.php

--
Jim Lucas

   "Some men are born to greatness, some achieve greatness,
       and some have greatness thrust upon them."

Twelfth Night, Act II, Scene V
    by William Shakespeare