>>And is there any effective way to calculate the statistics of comparison
of
>>query execution timings..

For query execution statistics, you need to log slow queries. To do so,
enable following two directives in my.cnf file

long_query_time = 2
log-slow-queries = /var/log/mysql/mysql_slow_query.log

This configuration will log all queries that take more than 2 sec in the
file /var/log/mysql/mysql_slow_query.log

And monitor the logs.

Parsing the logs from human eyes is bit trivial. You can user this
http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/files/utils/mysql_slow_log_parser perl
script to parse slow-queries.

- Jignesh