On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 8:04 PM, Liz Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone have any suggestions on a plotting package for PHP?
> Nothing too crazy and fancy - just easy to read plots/graphs.
> We were using PHPlot on our old server but it's requiring too many
> lib's/util's to install on a new server.

    I think Richard Heyes was working on some of these, actually.  Not
positive if it was plotting or just display, though.  If you check the
archives, you might find something.  I'm CC'ing him personally, too.

    Here's one link of his I have from memory:

        http://www.phpguru.org/RGraph_dev/examples/bar.html

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
More full-root dedicated server packages: