Hi,

I'think anybody knows highlight_file, highlight_string
or show_source, but these are not good enough.

For an application I need a more advanced technique,
which includes line numbers and let me control all
formatting instructions (not only <font color...>).

Is there any script out, written in PHP (and supports PHP
and HTML), that can be expanded by highlighting my own
functions/classes, my own XML-Tags etc.?

Thanx for any idea,

Joerg