> Hello, sorry this question here (it is not true PHP question), but I use
> some variables into PHP scripts and need
> pass these variables from one frame to another.
>
> I want pass variable values between frames, these definded via input
> hidden tags into form definition.
> I have first frame name=framea containing form name=forma
> then second frame name=frameb form name=formb
> I have forma input type=hidden name=vara value=valuea and want to pass
> this value to formb type=hidden name=varb
>
> I wrote little javascript into framea something like
> frameb.formb.varb.value = framea.forma.vara.value  but only got
> 'javascript error'. Java doesnt reckognizes frameb.formb.varb names at
> all. I tried also by creating <object id=frameb> into frameb header
> but this also didnt work.
> Is there some other solution?

If you're using Apache, you can use $QUERY_STRING

destiney - (des-ti-ny) - n. 1. deity of all things "html", 2. common
internet addict, 3. lover of late 80's heavy metal music, 4. Activist
for the terminally un-elite; see also - cool guy, des, mr. php...

It's 4:00am, your web site is still up, why are you?
http://phplinks.org/ http://destiney.com/