At 2:44 AM -0700 10/21/08, Yeti wrote:
Somebody please tell me that I do not have to rewrite my code base
now, since I care about security.

You do not have to rewrite your code because you use ternary operators! Nobody said that.

Again, Chris was not saying that it was the use of the operator that was a security issue, but rather its use could obscure the fact that the operator, as in the case he provided, could produce a tainted variable.

Perhaps I've confused what Chris tried to say -- so, I suggest that everyone who is interested in arguing this point further buy Chris' book and read it for themselves.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------