Is anything changing on the page?  If not, AJAX might be the way to go,
http://xajaxproject.org
Otherwise, pass the parameters you want to foo.php and have it redirect
to the proper page with the proper arguments.
Another alternative, is to store the parameters in the session and pass
them from foo.php without passing them to it.

Thank you,
Micah Gersten
onShore Networks
Internal Developer