This one time, at band camp, Sudhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi
>
> how do i go about displaying an address which appears on google maps for a
> business on a web page.
>
> what are the steps.
>
> if some one knows about this please let me know.

http://www.phpro.org/classes/Phproogle.html

and some docs at

http://www.phpro.org/classes/Phproogle-Docs.html

example code can be found at
http://www.phpro.org/examples/Google-Maps-With-PHP-And-Phproogle.html

Kevin

--
This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain
confidential or privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this
email (including any attachments) is prohibited.