On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Stut <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 12 Nov 2008, at 16:58, Thiago H. Pojda wrote:

 I switched PCs and now when I load PHP I get this weird error. It claims
it
can't find the specified library, but in the lib is in the path given
by
the
message.

Any ideas?

My extension_dir is okay (it has spaces, but has "") and I gave
"Everyone"
access to it.

Which extension? This message usually indicates that it can't find a DLL
the extension depends upon.
<http://stut.net/>

I removed all of them and let only php_mysql.dll and still get this
error.

Does this extension depend on anything?

It's pretty useless without libmysql.dll.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/

Yeah, I just found this out.

Strange the win32 installer didn't add this.

The error message could be clearer :)

Thanks Stut!
Although I don't develop under windows and I should say that this OS has been "developing" my allergies I would suggest to use WAMP. Which is Windows-Apache-MySQL-PHP enviroment that you might find very useful and it might make things easier for you.

--
Thodoris