Hi Guys,

So after somebody mentioned that NetBeans supports PHP development, I decided to give it a try. I'm liking it thus far, but I have a question if anybody happens to know the answer.

I have created a project group containing two projects (One for the site framework, one for the site frontend), but I'd like some help using xdebug across two projects.

NetBeans has built in breakpoints and watches which it co-ordinates with the script when run with xdebug, but I cannot seem to get these to work in the framework project if I'm testing front end.

IE:
- Add breakpoint to front-end page.
- Add watch to front-end variable

- Add breakpoint to back-end framework
- Add watch to back-end member variable

NetBeans does not show me anything have set to do on the back-end.

Note, I'm not using the xdebug breakpoint function, but rather expecting NetBeans to take care of those for me, so I don't litter code with those function calls.

It has something to do with the multiple projects, but I wondered if there was a way around it. As I said, I've added both projects to the same project group.

- Craige