On 22 Nov 2008, at 16:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
At least that eliminates GD as an option for this particular purpose.

Yes exactly something Flash like that allows interaction as well. But how to exchange data between flash multimedia file and MySQL queries. This is a serious issue, this is not trivial. I know there must be some way, but I also dont know if it's worth it. That's why I need to do this research in
order to determine what kind of work this particular project would
involve. Your help is invaluable in that respect. Thanks goes to all of
you zillion times :)

Since you would be using coordinates to composite the images, building an imagemap at the same time should be really simple. However, I'd still go with constructing the images in divs or a table due to the relative simplicity.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/