If you have a previous bounce message then something like Mail Redirect <https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/550> extension in thunderbird might work. You simply bounce the email to yourself, or from one account to another.
I've used it quite often to test procmail rules, and the like.

Although, as I use gmail for my email I don't have to worry about my inbox being full. Also, if you can give us more details about the actual email server then maybe there could be a way to induce the required bounce messages, somewhat like the eicar <http://www.eicar.org/anti_virus_test_file.htm> file is a semi-standardised anti-virus test. Then again, I run exim4, and haven't bothered looking at trying to force certain bounce messages without reconfiguring the server.

Michael Kubler
*G*rey *P*hoenix *P*roductions <http://www.greyphoenix.biz>