-----------------
Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error please immediately advise us by return email at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the email document without making a
copy.
Have a look at

www.easysw.com/htmldoc/

very impressive HTML -> PDF converter. You can run it from the command line
on several diferent platforms.

Mark Nold
Senior Consultant

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.