ah...I also though it was because I didn't have a statement like where
adsize = adsize or something but I tried that and got the same error I have
been getting ...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM
workorderform, WHERE WorkOrderID = WorkOrderID ORDER BY StartDate DESC' at
line 2

and why does it keep saying line 2...
here is the snippet as it is now:

 $sql = "SELECT WorkOrderID AS Work_Order_ID, DATE_FORMAT(StartDate, '%b.
%e, %Y %l:%i %p') AS Start_Date,
    DATE_FORMAT(EndDate, '%b. %e, %Y %l:%i %p') AS End_Date, ";
    $sql .= "Advertiser AS Advertiser_Name,AccountNum AS Account_Number,
Impressions AS Ad_Impressions, ";
    $sql .= "AdSize AS Ad_Size, CPM AS CPM_Rate, ";
    $sql.= "FROM workorderform, ";
    $sql .= " WHERE WorkOrderID = WorkOrderID ORDER BY StartDate DESC";