Folks,

Can't seem to connect with MSSQL_CONNECT. The function IS available. I'm
in a Windows environment, connecting to a SQL 2000 instance. My code:

mssql_connect('INTRA_SQL,1433', 'uname', 'password');
mssql_select_db('database');

I've tried leaving the port out, tried using server IP address, all to
no avail. I've copied the "ntwdblib.dll" from my SQL 2000 box to my PHP
directory on the web server - no go. (this was suggested on the php
site).

mssql.secure_connection = off (in the php.ini file)
extension=php_mssql.dll (is also included in the ini file)

Keep getting error message: Unable to connect to server

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Dave