Hello,

I have a web site on a Unix environment running PHP 3.0 and MySQL.

I need to convert data in an Excel format to a MySQL database format
periodically based on the input feed received in Excel format. the
conversion to MySQL is not a problem at all.

What I need help is to read data from an Excel 2000 format. How do I
retrieve data from Excel 2000? The data is basically a 2 columnar data with
currency names and conversion values.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sharat