Hello - - ---  -- - --

I need to develop Credit Card processing for my current application. We have our own shopping cart. We have been trying in vain to get technical information from PaymenTech for *months* -- but it seems that Chase sold part of it, or split it off into a separate company -- or something. in any case, they seem extremely distracted and unresponsive.

By doing some heavy googling, I was able to find some code from a PHP developer's web site, mostly for the format of the xml strings to pass to them.

I can't believe that they don't have a processing object for PHP already available, but it seems not. I see in the archives a couple of requests to the group for code, but the most recent was a couple of years old. So, I'll ask again:

Anybody have modules, code, tips, land mines, or any other information for doing credit card processing with PaymenTech that you would be willing to share?

Many thanks - - -

Ken