Al wrote:
If anything can do it, it'll be ImageMagick

Adam Randall wrote:
I'm amazed that this either doesn't exist, or is hard to find. I
basically am looking for a way to read in an image into PHP, or shell
out to something on the Linux side, and determine, and see if it has a
barcode in it or not. If it does, I need to decode the barcode so that
I can identify the page as a separator page or not.

Basically, what I'm doing is reading in a PDF or TIF which will
contain multiple pages (probably a lot of pages) and look for a page
containing a barcode. The barcode will identify the page as a
separator page which will be used to split the multipage document into
smaller single or multipage documents.

Has anyone ever heard of anything that might help me in this process?

Adam.

Google "imagemagick barcode" and you get 140,000+ hits