At 3:29 AM -0500 12/24/08, Robert Cummings wrote:
On Wed, 2008-12-24 at 00:38 -0700, Nathan Nobbe wrote:
 On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:59 PM, German Geek <geek...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > Merry xmas to everyone! Thanks for the support and fun discussions.

As they say in my son's kindergarten so as to be all inclusive:

    We wish you a happy holiday!
    We wish you a happy holiday!
    We wish you a happy holiday,
    and a happy New Year!!

:)

Although, I guess that's a bit half baked if you're working through the
"holidays" :/

Cheers,
Rob.

Yes, for those poor soles who must work through the holidays -- I feel sorry for them.

I used to work and program, but I gave up work and now do nothing but program.

As for the holidays, my wife tells me when to celebrate and what I should to do for each one. You know, they all have their own special requirements/demands (i.e., carve pumpkins, hide eggs, give/receive gifts,, etc.). But they all include eating -- so me and my dogs are happy.

My life is so much simpler now that I just program and do what my wife says.

Cheers and Merry Christmas (my wife told me to say that, but I was going to anyway). :-)

tedd

--
-------