Some people will be happy with just a corny 1 liner, other's you'll need to invite to dinner, and promise a romantic evening, and show how masculine/feminine you are. But I doubt you'll be able to get that many dates, unless it's a single site most will probably already be in a relationship, or are simply not interested.

Seriously though, I'm not quite sure what you mean by picking up all the members online. If you mean working out how many people are currently online, then you can tail the log files, if you have HTTP auth, and manually work it out, or the easier way (that likely keep a track of the last activity from a user, and assume they are online if they have had any activity within the last 30mins, assuming they haven't logged out.

Hope that helps a little, unless I've completely mis-interpreted the question.

Michael Kubler
*G*rey *P*hoenix *P*roductions <http://www.greyphoenix.biz>

Stephen Alistoun wrote:
Hi all,

What is the best way to pick up all the members online on a website?

Regards,

Stephen