Sorry about that it hit me right after i sent the email.
Thank You so much for you reply

Hello, you have to do :
$dwsl = mysql_query('UPDATE database SET "Field"="Field"+1 WHERE
"Criteria"=\'Criteria\'');> From: ad...@buskirkgraphics.com> To:
php-general@lists.php.net> Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:05:37 -0500> Subject:
[PHP] Php mysql update> > Okay maybe i have just forgot.> I am trying to update
the database and do a +1 to a int field without pulling the data and adding 1
to it and sticking it back in.> > Someone refresh me on this please.> I think
it is something like.> $dwsl = mysql_query("UPDATE database set Field='+1'
WHERE Criteria='Criteria'");> > -- > PHP General Mailing List
(http://www.php.net/)> To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php>