hi all,

i'm about to change ISPs, and i'll probably be moving to a US based
server, on Unix, with Apache, PHP4, CGI, Perl 5, MySQL, etc etc.

so far the best I can find (price/service level/features) is
experthost.com.au.  Has anyone got a bad experience with these guys, or
a good experience with annother ISP that they can recommend?

for what it's worth they offer a reseller package with 2-4 domains for
US$10/month each, all the way down to 25+ for US$4.99 each / month.
this is with 50 meg space, MySQL DB, 20 POPs, and much more.

i don't require dial up access, just hosting.

i'd be interested to hear of competitors to this ISP, or of any good /
bad experiences.  I'm ony interested in Australian, US, Canada or UK ISPs.

many thanks

jsutin french