Robert Cummings wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 08:56 -0500, Andrew Ballard wrote:
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:09 AM, Robert Cummings <rob...@interjinn.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 15:17 +1100, Chris wrote:
I know many people will grin at me for this solution but may be faster way
to overcome this problem to do a find for $ and replace with $_REQUEST. even
this will help you if you dealt with $_POST, $_GET, $_COOKIE.
Please don't.

$connection = mysql_connect(...)

becomes

$_REQUEST[$connection] (or something)
How did you get those braces when you did search and replace?

;)

Cheers,
Rob.
Doesn't your search and replace tool support regular expression
matching and replacement?

Well yes, but the instrutions didn't indicate using a regex ;)

I'd like to see you try it without a regex.. ;) I guess you could do it but php isn't going to parse it (or everything is going to be set to $_REQUEST)..

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/