Robert Cummings wrote:
On Mon, 2009-01-19 at 14:56 -0600, dbrooke wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in hearing opinions about if there
are reasons to stay with a 32bit php/apache if there
is 64bit options available. What are the pros/cons
in running in the different architectures?

(Fat Binary apache2, *nix platform)

I'm running an AMD 64-bit (phenom) dev system... I haven't experienced
any problems yet. Generally speaking 64-bit will eat up a bit more
memory though due to wider integer fields.

Cheers,
Rob.

Thanks, any other limitations, perhaps with extensions / libraries that you know of (using 64bit)?

Donovan