On Jan 20, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Rene Veerman wrote:

Hi,

I've been stuck on this problem i'm having after i re-installed my linux
(debian) machine last month..

I'm building a CMS with video import capabilities, but since it runs on shared hosting i need to make a cURL POST call to a URL on my home machine,
which does video-conversion.

This curl call has stopped working, curl_error() claiming "couldn't connect
to host".

As a test, i'm simply calling up a url on my homeserver through curl.. The
url is http://82.170.249.144/mediaBeez/sn.php
The curl script is at http://veerman.ws/servagetest.php

Any light you can shed on this is very greatly appreciated.
I'm kinda stuck at a huge brick wall here..

This might seem a little simplistic but... You say it's your home server... Do you either have a static IP or know for sure that that is your current IP?

--
Jason Pruim
japr...@raoset.com