Hi all,

I've been looking into running a complex Java simulation I've made from a
LAMP web server and was wondering if this was possible? Basically the user
is able to set the configuation from a page and then my intention is for a
PHP script to execute the Java.  I've read into all the Java/PHP bridge sf
stuff (without actually attempting to do it yet admitidly), but was
wondering if something like this is possible, there will be several PHP
objects that I'll need to be passed over to instantiate my Java simulation
class.

Any info is much appreciated

Thanks
DL