From: Matthew Delmarter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 11:13 AM
To: PHP Mailing List
Subject: [PHP] PHAkt for Macromedia Ultradev

I have just found PHAkt for Macromedia UltraDev.
http://www.interakt.ro/products/PHAkt/

Has anyone out there used it?

I am interested in your opinion of the code it writes. Does it speed up
development? Is it easy to jump in and edit the code without breaking
something?

Any feedback appreciated...

Regards,

Matthew Delmarter