Is anyone running Zend Framework under IIS? If so, how do you have it
configured? (ISAPI versus FastCGI, etc.) Do you use any code
optimizers?

The reason I ask is because we set it up on a couple servers where I
work and it is dreadfully slow. Just to render a basic page with no
data connection (the index of the tutorial project I downloaded from
the ZF site) takes nearly 5, sometimes nearly 10, seconds -- with
eAccelerator running! I've run a couple other small sites with ZF on
shared (Linux) hosting and had no problems with it. (I know, I know -
switch to Linux. Not an option right now.) Is ZF really just that slow
under IIS?

Andrew