On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 18:03 -0600, Shawn McKenzie wrote:
>  From what I could tell, this was
> the best RAD, however if you prefer to lay everything out your own way
> and do things your own way then probably CI or Zend.

I use Zend every day in my current employ.
It is like pulling teeth and its feature set is not as rich as
they would have you believe.
Zend DB is pathetic
Zend Form (although not from Zend itself) is abstraction for
abstractions sake and is mind numbingly complex.
The lack of a model loader is laughable.
The list goes but you get the point, this is supposed to be from
"the makers of PHP" and is supposed to be a mature framework and
ready for enterprise level applications.
What a joke.

but, just my $0.02
Kevin