Marc Steinert wrote:
Hi there!

The software I'm maintaining uses $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA to receive XML requests, posted by some client written in C#. Now I need to write a PHP client that posts XML requests the same way as the C# client, so that the posted data is stored in $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA, too.

I tried to use curl to match my needs, but failed to establish a connection with the following code:

$header[] = "Host: ".$host;
$header[] = "MIME-Version: 1.0";
$header[] = "Accept: text/xml";
$header[] = "Content-length: ".strlen($xmlRequest);
$header[] = "Cache-Control: no-cache";
$header[] = "Connection: close \r\n";
$header[] = $xmlRequest; // Contains the XML request

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_URL,self::BASE_URL);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 4);
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST,'POST');
curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, $header);

// Dispatch request and read answer
$response = curl_exec($curl); // returns false

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from Germany

Marc

i think..
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $xmlhere );