Marcus Gnaß wrote:
Nathan Rixham wrote:
Project: PHP Common Objects and Datatypes

Has anything been setup for project COD-pieces yet? I like this name! ;)

Hi Markus,

Actually, yes it has - the project, well working group, has been called "voom".

So far there are 8 developers including myself; we've got 3 dedicated servers kindly donated by dan. Mailing list, irc room, single sign on, multiple svn repos including our own personal repos; fisheye for online source view, crucible for project reviews, jira as a bugtracker, confluence as a wiki; all the applications are integrated in with each other and we've also got a continuous integration build set-up coming for the main public projects; complete with code coverage, automated builds, maven integration and quite a lot more.

There are currently multiple projects on the go and all suggestions are welcome.

The members are all of varying skill levels and experience, with a great set of skills - infact between us I think we cover about everything ;)

developer list so far:
Dan Brown, Edmund Hertle, Eric Butera, Jason Prium, Kyle Terry, Tedd Sperling, Myself and Paul (who's actually a bit tentative - ie is on mailing list but just noted nothing else..)

If you're interested just let me know and we'll get you introduced and set-up.

regards!

note: paul drop me a mail if you wanna get set-up properly, not heard from you for a few days.