2009/2/12 Brian Dunning <br...@briandunning.com>:
> From the documentation:
>
> Parameters
> The following POST parameters are required:
> login - Assigned
> password - Assigned
> method - newPrintRequest, updatePrintRequest, reprintRequest
> orderxml - XML according to accompanying documentation
>
> The error that I get says no method was provided, and if you look at my
> code, it clearly is.

The original code you had, minus the Content-Type header will do
exactly that. Either the documentation is wrong or there's something
wrong with their system.

I suggest you create an HTML file containing a form with those fields
that posts to the destination URL, fill it in with valid values and
see what happens when you post that. Remove CURL from the equation,
and if that doesn't work go back to them and show them that form and
the response you get, because according to that documentation it
should work.

-Stuart

http://stut.net/