Martin Zvarík wrote:
tedd napsal(a):
At 5:28 PM +0100 2/19/09, Martin Zvarík wrote:
tedd napsal(a):
At 5:10 PM +0100 2/19/09, Martin Zvarík wrote:
tedd napsal(a):
At 1:49 AM +0100 2/19/09, Martin Zvarík wrote:
Guys, I have not seen a poll where you need to input your email address - and if I would I would not vote - because it's a waste of my time... if you want me to vote you do everything you can to make it as pleasant as possible -- certainly that isn't requirement of an email validation.

<snip>

Btw. google "free temporary email address" to see how unique email addresses really are - in case you meant it in reference to the poll voting - where you care about uniqueness of votes = people.

So instead of trolling, offer a better suggestion.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/