Another good website-on-a-stick software is... well, WOS (now called MoWeS --
Modular Webserver System).
http://www.chsoftware.net/en/useware/mowes/mowes.htm

The nice thing about this software is the ability to download "packages" of
just about any major server-based software -- Drupal, Mambo, Joomla, Moodle,
SugarCRM, WordPress, etc.
http://www.chsoftware.net/en/useware/mowesmixer/mowesmixer.htm?step=2

And, of course, run it all from your USB Drive.

SEAN O
http://www.sean-o.com