Tom,

You're right - I tried to catch it before it went, but just too late!

To the list - please ignore the message Tom refers to  - it's not too
commercially sensitive, at least.

I probably need more coffee before fielding bug reports in the morning.

Cheers
Pete

--
Peter Ford, Developer                 phone: 01580 893333 fax: 01580 893399
Justcroft International Ltd.                              www.justcroft.com