Hi Gary,

I would start working on your project. That's how I got to where I am with it. Now though... I want to go through and completely recode the entire project.. Which is something you'll have to get used to :)

But I'd start coding and when you run into a problem, ask.. If you search for my name in the archives, you'll see that is exactly what I did.