Hey guys,

Just trying to catch up to the rest of the world again. Prob wont be able to
read all the php mail.

Just one thing: Maybe PHP should be renamed to PFP (PHP Free Processor) or
something. A recursive acronym sort of suggests that you cannot be free or
break out of this infinite loop. What do you think? It could introduce
another variable call it $f (for FREE of course, nothing else you dirty
minded people), you get the idea.

Btw donations on my website are not abused, but rediculously low. I was
planning to make my CSV to SQL program free software, but without donations
im afraid ill have to fight a court case with the guy who owns me.

i love diet coke or coke zero is even better. advertisement not intended.

Cheers,
Tim
Tim-Hinnerk Heuer

http://www.ihostnz.com
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "A wide screen just makes a bad film twice as bad."