Hi guys...

Before you start flaming/shouting.. thought I'd post this here, as I'm at my
wit's end, and this might help others as well. And yeah, this has nothing to
do with solving a php coding issue!!

I'm trying to figur eout if there are guys/gals/groups/etc.. of developers
here in the San Fran/San Jose/East Bay area that are into the pure sweat
equity startup thing. I'm simply looking to find if there are people/groups
that you might know of, how are into creating/starting projects. I've done
the Craigslist Posting thing, with no real luck, so I thought I'd post this
here...

Feel free to get to me off line to reduce the amount of time on the list for
this thread, unless you think it might be useful for others as well...

Thanks!