One final update.

The way one sets the path to required files is very important. I found it is
best to use instead of relative paths.



On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Julian Muscat Doublesin <> wrote:

> Update.
> Hello Everyone,
> First of all, thank you all for your input. I ran a sinmple test using the
> suggestions you gave me and and require_once.
> Using firebug to test the output, I got an internal server error. I found
> out what the problem was.
> What I am doing is I have  classes which represent the objects, another
> class containing the functions. From the function class I create an instance
> of each object, manipulate the information, return the HTML result. Finally
> I have a runner class that creates an instance of the function class, calls
> the function required and outputs the information.
> What the problem was for some reason I was did not create an instance of
> the function class, just was calling the function. Well by creating the
> runner class I solved the problem.
> Thanks all for your help.
> Regards
> Julian

Reply via email to