Depends on how you look at it, I'd take the perspective that that's a
non-normal approach to the language and demonstrates a fuller understanding
of the language.  Same as if you put (and I do) "wrote an asynchronous
socket server in PHP."  Despite the position PHP developers are usually
applying for being limited to web development, I take the approach that
non-standard usage of the language not only demonstrates a more mature
understanding of the language, but also the ability to handle more complex
(because who are we kidding, GUI programming is much more complex than web
development) programming concepts and the ability to solve non-standard
problems which aren't easily able to be googled.