That not what I meant, but I found a solution with (sadly, wanted pure GD,
but it would've required going over the WHOLE image) imagemagick. Anyway, I
even found more then I wanted
http://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10830&start=0

Thanks (especially for nitsan that suggested me imagemagick might have it),
Ashley and PJ.

 Daniel

--
Use ROT26 for best security