On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 01:02, Tobias
Krieger<tobias.krie...@teamfrednet.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on a interface between the I2C Bus (Hardware) and PHP - to use
> the PHP as webinterface to control an I2C Device.
[snip!]

    Welcome to the list, Tobias.  For future reference, please don't
re-send the same email to the list.  You probably won't receive a
copy, but unless you receive a bounce, it was delivered to the list,
and sometimes it'll take a bit before someone replies (if they know
the answer).  If you're ever unsure if the message was delivered, but
still didn't see a bounce, wait about three minutes, then check
http://news.php.net/ to make sure your message was delivered to the
appropriate list.

    Thanks!

--