Hello!

we have packaged PHP 5.3.0RC4, which you can find here:
http://downloads.php.net/johannes/

Windows binaries are available here:
http://windows.php.net/qa/

This this release candidate focused on bug fixes and stability
improvements and we hope to only require minimal changes ahead
of the next release. Many, but not all,  of the new features are
already integrated in the official documentation on php.net.

We aim to release PHP 5.3.0 next week. In case of critical issues we
will continue producing weekly RCs. For most users there will not be a
noticeable change meaning that now is the time to really do the final
testing of PHP 5.3.0 before it gets released with any unnecessary
incompatibilities with your project.

Some additional links to get started:
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/php-src/NEWS?view=markup&pathrev=PHP_5_3
http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/php-src/UPGRADING?revision=PHP_5_3