Hi,

 First of all change your FTP password and stop storing your password in
your FTP client.
This type of attacks are very common with the people who use insecure FTP
client.

My previous experience with your kind of problem tell me that chances of a
FTP attack are really higher in the pattern of your case.

Zareef Ahmed