[Dewey Williams]

There are a number of easy to use sanitizing scripts available for processing forms for email and database use - find and use one! Forms are notoriously easy to compromise for sending spam and corrupting web sites.

A program I have used in the past is FormMail by http://www.tectite.com. There are many other FormMail programs available by the same name - this one is well documented and easy to set up. It doesn't provide as much database security as you may want, but it does a good job of hiding email and preventing cross-site scripting attacks.

Dewey Williams