Skip Evans wrote:

> Per Jessen wrote:
>> Depends on which data we're talking about.  Asterisk is very
>> flexible.
>>

> For example, the first screen they want people to be able to
> change data on is:
>
> call waiting,do not disturb
> and then it looks like numbers (forwarding?)
> unconditional,unavailable,busy
>
> I'm trying to figure out now are these values stored in a
> regular relational database like MySQL.

I think that is part of the dialplan, which is typically kept in a text
file in /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf or extensions.ael.  I'm not sure
if there is an option to use a database, coz' the dialplan can be quite
complicated.

> But so far the documentation I see is really all about how to
> handle calls, not manage customer data.

Yeah, that is what asterisk is all about - "customer data" depends on
the context.

/Per

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (22.8°C)