On Aug 10, 2009, at 11:22 PM, Skip Evans <s...@bigskypenguin.com> wrote:

Bastien Koert wrote:
Use PHPMailer or one of the other classes available...makes life
sooooo much easier

<eric cartman>
   Kick Ass!!!
</eric cartman>

Yes! Wow! Was that a breeze! That class rocks!

Thanks tons, Bastien!

I have to admit when I first saw your reply I thought, "Oh, man, another class to learn? But I know this is so close to working."

I look at the sample and thought, "This looks easy," and had it working in no time.

Big thanks again!

Attachments were a big deal here and this makes it a breeze, AND it looks like multiple attachments would be no problem?

Very cool!

Skip

--
Skip Evans

Yep, I created a wrapper for the class and pass in attachments as an array. Then just loop thru the array with the attachment code. It's very easy.

Bastien

Sent from my iPod