Eddie Drapkin wrote:
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Robert Cummings<rob...@interjinn.com> wrote:
Eddie Drapkin wrote:
On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 11:58 AM, Robert Cummings<rob...@interjinn.com>
wrote:
Ralph Deffke wrote:
quite a while I'm thinking for what could that be used. also in the
documentation there are no posts, has anybody ever played arround with
if?
There are several: APC, eAccelerator, Zend, PHPAccelerator, and problably
more. I think APC and eAccelerator are the most popular. I use
eAccelerator.

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com

Does eac work with 5.3.0 now?
Release 0.9.6 rc1 does:

   http://eaccelerator.net/wiki/Release-0.9.6-rc1

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com

Do you know how stable it is?  APC still occasionally gives me a bus
error with 5.3.0 so it's disabled for now.

No idea... I've used 5.3.0 for a few tests but I'm still using 5.2.9 for development uses. Probably won't completely switch over my development for a few more months. One of my requirements is a stable eAccelerator for 5.3 :)

Cheers,
Rob.
--
http://www.interjinn.com