Hi,

this sounds huge, and cries for a sql version of the import.
Are both databases the same? MySQL?

I give u a draft for MySQL
u export the data u have, then u got a textfile with 100000+ sql statments

in the php script u open the file and iterate over it by line (carefull it
could be also ";" in case its a Unix created file on a windows platform)

line == one SQL insert in table bla bla...

in the loop then just mysq_query with this line

if the the someid is an unique index the insert will fail, so only those
records are inserted beeing not already in the database.

but I think as of the amount off records it doesn't sound like a every 10
minutes job, if it is a rara job, just do it with phpMyAdmin

sorry not pulling out the code, but was a long day behind the keyboard, need
some sleep

ralph_def...@yahoo.de