Well, if you already have the page coded in Perl, why not just write those 5
lines in perl?!

It's a straight up for loop basically and some print statements. You're not
hitting a database or using anything remotely PHP-esque there.

I'm not so sure you can just mix and match parsers. I recall years ago some
talk of doing this, but I think it's just so rare and really impractical
that it's not worth setting up even if you can do it with some Apache magic.
Stick to one pre-processor language. Either all PHP or all Perl but not
both.

Daevid.

"Some people, when confronted with a problem, think 'I know, I'll use XML.'"
Now they have two problems.